Re: [ForSaleInSalem] Furniture Sale-Lowered prices

  • Krissa Bicknell
    Message 1 of 6 , Mar 31, 2005
      I would be interested in the dresser if you have it.
      If you could let me know I would appreciate it.

      Thanks,
      Krissa
    • purple_dragonfly78
      Message 2 of 6 , Apr 1, 2005
        --- In ForSaleInSalem@yahoogroups.com, Krissa Bicknell
        <momforfour70@y...> wrote:

        > I would be interested in the dresser if you have it.
        > If you could let me know I would appreciate it.
        >
        > Thanks,
        > Krissa

        Yes, I still have it! I would love to get it out of here as it's
        taking up room too, so anytime you want to buy it is fine with me. :)
        Email me at this email address and we can set up a time. Thanks.
      • Krissa Bicknell
        Message 3 of 6 , Apr 2, 2005
          I will let my husband know. He should be home from
          work after 12pm. Where are you located? How much is
          the dresser again? Thanks again! Krissa
          --- purple_dragonfly78 <purple_dragonfly78@...>
          wrote:

          > --- In ForSaleInSalem@yahoogroups.com, Krissa
          > Bicknell
          > <momforfour70@y...> wrote:
          > >

          > > I would be interested in the dresser if you have
          > it.
          > > If you could let me know I would appreciate it.
          > >
          > > Thanks,
          > > Krissa
          >
          > Yes, I still have it! I would love to get it out of
          > here as it's
          > taking up room too, so anytime you want to buy it is
          > fine with me. :)
          > Email me at this email address and we can set up a
          > time. Thanks.

        • Krissa Bicknell
          Message 4 of 6 , Apr 2, 2005
            I am off tomorrow and monday. My husband works
            tomorrow most of the day but I can pick it up or wait
            for him to come home or do it monday. Whatever is
            good for you. You can call me and let me know or
            e-mail me back. Our number is 503-585-0314