Wonderful Book site!

  • Classicaledmom@aol.com
    Message 1 of 1 , Mar 1, 2008
      Great site to share with you!

      I have been on this site for almost 6 months.  I have gotten many homeschooling books,  (even Abeka and Sonlight), great literature for the whole family and one college textbook (saved over $50 with this one book).  I have never been disappointed in any of the books received.  I highly recommend the site!
      Here is how it works:
      Once you post 10 books into the system, you get to request 2 books immediately- FREE! It is that simple! You will also then be able to go to the site and create a referral email to send to your friends and family. When they join, you will get 1 credit for each as well!
      It is a win - win situation!
      The membership is totally free.