Wanted: a job

  • Jasncab7@aol.com
    Message 1 of 1 , Feb 1, 2008
      i am in need of a job just something small like
      house cleaning yard work dog walking or feeding pets or grocery shopping for somebody who is unable to get out.

      i got a speeding ticket in july and my license is going to be suspended if i dont get it paid. i need to pay $35 for this month thats including $5. form last month
      they already add'd on an extra $50 because i was unable to have it paid off in the 1rst 3 months. now i was unable to give them a payment last month. i dont think i will have any money this month to get it paid .
      i depend on child support and the father did not report changing jobs in November now i might get child support this month but the division of child support is not %100 sure.

       This is the truth about everything i said and i really need the money. i love animals and i love kids.  if any body can help please let me know.
      thank you