FS: 0-3 & 3-6 Gymbo, Carters & More

  • Bart, Kristin & Brayden
    Message 1 of 1 , Jan 1, 2008
      06 GY SPRING 3

      **Bloop Bloop Bloop (Unisex) - (March '06)

      All NWT 0-3M $45 for set

      Reversible Sea Turtle BibReversible Sea Turtle Print BeanieSea Turtle Sweater BeanieSea Turtle SockPull On Sea Turtle PantStripe Sea Turtle Sweater

      06 GY SPRING1

      **In the Jungle - (Jan '06)

      ALL NWT 0-3M $35

      Animal Print BeanieMonkey SweaterAnimal Print Knit PantMonkey Pant Set

      NWT Old Navy  Monkey Hat/Slippers 0-3M $10

      All NWT Old Navy 0-3M $35

      Sweater, L/S Onesie, Sleeper, Socks, Pants & Blanket

      All NWT Just One Year Carter’s Newborn 0-3M $35

      Hat, Blanket, 2 PR Socks, 4 S/S Onesies, Booties, 2 Pants, 3 Bibs

      NWT Rene Rofe 3-6M Bag Sleeper w/ matching Bib $5

      NWT I love my Grandma Bib $1 &

      NWT Pacifier Keeper Bib $2

      You pay shipping cost.  If you don't like my prices please make me an offer.  It is to hard to have this stuff sitting around my house.  After loosing three pregnancies we have decided not to try again.  I will be listing more of my sons outgrown stuff also soon.

      Kristin Stutzman
      Your PURE ROMANCE Consultant
      PR Myspace - Personal MySpace

       Lilypie 3rd Birthday PicLilypie 3rd Birthday Ticker
      See Brayden's Video Clips at: