FOR SALE: Cat scratching post

  • Chyblee
    Message 1 of 3 , Jun 2, 2007
      A beautifully made, brand new carpet, neutral color- top quality
      carpeting!
      Aprox 4.5 ft tall with hiding house in bottom two climbing carpeted
      poles and a flat sleeping surface on the top.
      This would sell for about 100 anywhere you go- petco, wal-mart, etc.
      It has not been used at all. This is brand new.
      45.00
      drive by and take a look at it
      673 Tierra Dr NE Salem OR 97301
      as I have it outside in the sale.
      Thank You!
      503-399-4808 if you want to inquire about it- but I'll be unavailable
      to the phone (sale attended by neighbors) from about 12-3
    • Chyblee
      Message 2 of 3 , Jun 26, 2007
        I have another cat scratching post just finished.
        Am posting pic and you can e-mail me or call me to view or purchase,
        but they go FAST so you best hurry!
        I do make them about one per week so keep an eye out if you can't buy
        today.
        These retail over 100
        Mine is 45.00
        Thank You
        Chyblee
        503-399-4808
        Posted a pic in photos under chyblee
      • Chyblee
        Message 3 of 3 , Jun 28, 2007
          http://salem.craigslist.org/pet/362228229.html
          here's a link to the newest cat post we made yesterday.
          It's 45.00 all new materials and very sturdy!
          Hurry they sell fast!