ELECTRONICS

  • jasncab7
    Message 1 of 2 , Feb 1, 2007
      2 INVERTERS $100. EA
      1750 WATTS

      GREAT FOR TRUCKS, CAMPERS, VAN. WORKS LIKE A GENERATOR AND RUNS OFF YOUR BATTERY AND IS THE SIZE OF A MED. SIZE CAR  AMPLIFER . IT WAS USED TO POWER A LARGE DEEP FREEZER. STILL WORKS JUST FINE.

      PHILIPS MAGNOVOX: WEBTV
      HOOK UP INTERNET ON YOU TV. $30.

      I DONT NOT KNOW HOW IT WORKS OR IF THERE IS A MONTHLY CHARGE TO HAVE THE SERVICE. I HAD BOUGHT THIS AND HAD IT FOR A FEW MONTHS BUT COULD NEVER GET IT BACK TO THE STORE. BRAND NEW NEVER USED.

      PLEASE EMAIL ME IF THERE ARE ANY QUESTIONS.

      I REALLY NEED TO SELL THESE SO THAT I CAN PAY MY BILLS AND BUY BIRTH DAY PRESENTS FOR MY DAUGHTER .
      SHE WILL BE 9 IN MARCH AND I REALLY NEED THE MONEY
      FREE Emoticons for your email – by IncrediMail! Click Here!
    • jasncab7
      Message 2 of 2 , Apr 20, 2007
        3 INVERTERS $125 ea.  ORIG. COST  $199.ea.
        1750 WATTS

        GREAT FOR TRUCKS, CAMPERS, VAN. WORKS LIKE A GENERATOR in your VEHICLE  AND RUNS OFF YOUR BATTERY AND IS THE SIZE OF A MED.  AMPLIFIER . THEY WERE USED TO POWER  LARGE DEEP FREEZERS. THEY STILL WORK STILL WORK JUST FINE.

        I USED TO HAVE AN ICE CREAM BUSINESS BUT DO TO A LACK OF FUNDS I HAVE NOT STARTED IT BACK UP AND WOULD NOW LIKE TO SELL THE FEW THING I HAVE FROM THE BUSINESS

        PHILIPS MAGNAVOX: WEB TV
        HOOK UP INTERNET ON YOU TV. $50 OBO

        I HAVE NEVER USED IT. IT IS STILL NEW OPENED BUT NEW.

        .
        FREE Emoticons for your email – by IncrediMail! Click Here!