Girls Night Out All invited December 10 7 pm

  • Jennifer
    Message 1 of 1 , Dec 1, 2006
      Hi I am doing my first pure romance party i have always had a blast at
      them plus i am new to town so thought this would be a great way to
      meet new people and have fun.
      I will be doing special prices for lots of the items and be giving a
      way a free basket of goodies worth over $50.00 also we will be doing
      some games where you could win prizes also so bring your girlfriends
      and come have a fun evening
      you can come just look have fun you dont have to buy to come although
      that would be a bonus for us both.
      we do tons of different things check out my website
      www.jenniferwhitten.pureromance.com
      And if your interested email me at www.jenniferwhitten@...
      or reply to this add i will give you the address. come have fun and
      maybe win some free stuff
      Hope to hear from you all