Re: [ForSaleInSalem] 13" Color TV/VCR Combo

  • m a
    Message 1 of 4 , Feb 1, 2005
      Hi Trish!
      How old is the TV?
      I am interested.
      Thank You,
      Melodie

      Will tell you later <startrish@...> wrote:

      For Sale: 13" TV and VCR Combo (cable ready), works perfectly, comes
      with universal remote (codes included). Price is $40.00 Firm. Please
      respond to: startrish@...

      Thanks Trish

      Do you Yahoo!?

    • startrish@comcast.net
      Message 2 of 4 , Feb 1, 2005
        You know I have only have the TV for two weeks and I bought it from a for sale ad on the yahoo site. I can tell you though that it works excellant and has a color to it as if it was new. The only reason I am selling it is because I have it in my bedroom and am in the process of replacing it with a 19" tv that I am buying from a lady from a ad in the paper.

        I am asking $40.00 firm but will sell it to you for $35.00.
        Let me know if you want it and I will bring it to you.

        Trish

        Message 3 of 4 , Feb 2, 2005
          Hi Trish!
          That sounds good, but I just had to overdraw my account to pay for my grandma's hearing aids, so I am a bit short. (she didn't have enough) So if someone wants it, go ahead and jump on it... BUT thank you so much for the offer.
          Thank You,
          Melodie

          http://mail.yahoo.com