SATURDAY - German Police Leashes - Soft, Beautiful, Strong Leather - These are SPECIAL!

  • Free Doggie Advice - nanny911fordogs.com
    Message 1 of 1 , Apr 1, 2006
      “Police” or “German” Leash

      The most versatile leash you can own! Three rings and two clips (Solid Brass or Italian Bronze) make this leash adjustable in several different ways.

      (Sometimes the photo above doesn’t show up. Click on it or re-size it and it should appear. If it doesn't, email me and I will send it to you.)

      It can be quickly converted to the following:
      1. Clip to the first ring for a walking lead.

      2. Clip to the second ring for a longer walking lead.

      2. Clip to the third ring for an even longer walking lead.

      3. Clip to the first ring and place around your shoulder for hands-free heeling.

      4. Clip to the floating ring and place around your waist for hands-free heeling.

      5. Walk two dogs, one on each end.

      6. Use any one of the four rings to tie the lead to a stationary object without releasing the dog.

      7. Wear it around your waist or shoulder when not in use so you don't have to hold it or leave it on the

          ground.

      This “European Leather” is strong, but SOFT and luxurious. It is not stiff like most leather leashes found in pet stores. I have them hand-made by a craftsman. For a very small extra fee, they can be custom-made to your specifications, adding rings or moving the rings to different locations or making the leashes longer or shorter.

      German Police leashes come in various widths: 3/8 inch; 1/2 inch; 5/8 inch

      They will not come apart as they are braided (not glued, stitched or pinned). They come with your choice of Solid Brass or Italian Bronze clips and rings. This is my most-popular leash and is a bargain at $50.

      Standard 6-foot leash

      I also have the standard 6-foot leash (or actually, I can order any length you desire) with the same luxurious, soft (and strong) European Leather and Solid Brass or Italian Bronze clip and braided ends for $30. It’s hard to find this quality!

      (Sometimes the photo above doesn’t show up. Click on it or re-size it and it should appear. If it doesn't, email me and I will send it to you.)

      You can pick up your leash in South Salem, or I can mail it for a small postage fee.

      Protect Animals. Speak Up. Silence is The Voice of Complicity.

      Nanny 911 For Dogs (Formerly Better Best Friends)

      503/370-7000                                          Nanny@...

      Dog Got The Upper Paw? One in-home "Nanny 911" Lesson will fix it

      OR YOU DON’T PAY!

      Puppies: Start TODAY (Prevent problems now, don’t try to fix them later!)

      Also: Fearfulness, Separation Anxiety, House-Breaking, Aggression, Socialization, Obedience, Tricks

      And: Behavior Problems (Including Barking, Digging, Chewing and Jumping)

      Free Doggie Play Group (35+ Dogs); Free Doggie Parenting Advice Email List (950+ Members)

      No-Pull Harness (It Works!) – Money Back GuaranteeExquisite Leather Leashes

      Payments/Barter Welcome

      SATISFACTION ABSOLUTELY GUARANTEED!

      *Meet Your DOG’S Needs, THEN Your Dog Can Meet YOUR Needs*