for sale: boys boots

  • Sarah Deal
    Message 1 of 2 , Jan 1, 2006
      This is a pair of black size 7 (little kids) brand new no tags,
      $2.00
    • GrannyInOregon
      Message 2 of 2 , Jan 1, 2006
        Hi Ya, Sarah! Linda here....

        What age of a child could wear those? I have a 5-year old grandson I am hoping they would fit.

        On 1/1/06, Sarah Deal <mommihugs@...> wrote:
        This is a pair of black size 7 (little kids) brand new no tags,
        $2.00

        Yahoo! Groups Links

           http://docs.yahoo.com/info/terms/

        --
        Thank you,

        Linda
        Please give me time to respond to your email.