Re: International Footy Regatta May 4, Wolfeboro, NH

  • Bill
    Message 1 of 3 , Mar 1, 2013
      I'd love to see you both, of course...and Scott vs. Scott should be fun. The Back Bay location is a lot prettier than Lily Pond, but we haven't abandoned LP...wind is still the best there. We have two clubs now, and the R1 Footy Champ will be back at LP.

      Throw a Footy at Ed and bring him, too.

      I have a couple of new boats (of course) so I hope I have a chance to try them out before the regatta...pray for an early iceout!

      Bill