Birthday wishes for Bill

  • footytom40
    Message 1 of 2 , Jan 27, 2013
      Hi Bill,
      all the best on your birthday. A successful "Footy" Year wishes you Thomas from Germany
    • Bill
      Message 2 of 2 , Jan 28, 2013
        Thanks for your kind wishes, Thomas. As a kid, I looked forward to them, but I'm getting to be old enough now to try to ignore my birthdays!

        Since the weather doesn't permit sailing now, I have a couple of new Footys taking shape in my workshop :-)

        Bill