Racing at Orangeburg, NY

  • Walter
    Message 1 of 2 , Sep 9, 2012
      There had been considerable discussion of having the Footy Nationals at Orangeburg on Sept 15. However the town would not allow it , since all of the local parking will be needed for little league football every weekend. We have looked at all the alternatives, and nothing looked good, so it isn't going to happen. We will continue to have our Thursday morning racing.

      Walt H.
    • footpro@yahoo.com
      Message 2 of 2 , Sep 23, 2012
        Is Ashtabula Ohio too far?