Re: [FootyUSA] Footy Gold Cup

  • Andrew Halstead
    Message 1 of 5 , Aug 2, 2012
      Bill,
      you have friends everywhere and satisfied billboat builders!

      I took a few photos during the Goldcup meeting at Sestriere and have begun to upload them into a photobucket album

      I have not yet labelled them or sorted into scenic and Footy racing albums, but feel free to have a look

      password
      goldcup
      enjoy, and look again later when they are named and sorted

      Why are there so many of red sails?  Well I passed my camera to a beautiful young lady and she took mainly photos of the two Prestos (Presti?)

      regards
      andrew
      presto #22

      Message 2 of 5 , Aug 2, 2012

        Hi All,

        I looked at the results online, and there is no mention of the design/kit of each boat.  Would anyone know which designs made-up the top 5 boats?

        Best,

        Bill Parker

        Message 3 of 5 , Aug 2, 2012
          Hi,

          I will list what I can, and ask Flavio to include the rest on the results list

          First and third were certainly Ice, and last was some old codgers Presto

          I will have a word in Flavio's shell-like

          andrew

          Message 4 of 5 , Aug 3, 2012
          Bill

          I hope I can attach a pdf to this email

          Flavio and I have filled in a version of the results table which identifies most of the boats, we will try and fill in the missing details in the fullness of time

          regards
          andrew