Footy Measurement Box

  • johncd3141
    Message 1 of 2 , Aug 1, 2011
      Is there a laser cutter (or other type of CAD/CAM shop) out there with a design file to cut a Footy measurement box?

      I'd like an interlocking design cut from acrylic, but don't have the technical expertise to create my own. My preference in this case would be to trade dollars for a high precision product and not try to reinvent the wheel.

      Sorry if this question has been asked and answered before, but my Google-Fu seems to be weak.

      John D.
    • Allan
      Message 2 of 2 , Aug 1, 2011
        I have one, but because my laser bed is only 12"x24" I had to do some...well less than optimal things with my design. Unlike what you describe, mine is all butt-joint glued with acrylic cement. My main reason was to maximize material use in the 12"x24" sheets of acrylic I buy.