Notice of race

  • Butch
    Message 1 of 1 , May 8, 2011
      This is to announce a Footy Regatta to be held in Titusville

      at the Chain of lakes just north of Titusville. It is 3 miles north of
      our old location at Sand Point Park. Directions can be found
      here ...... http://sites.google.com/site/sandpointsail/directions-to-SPMSC

      Date of Race is Saturday, May 21st at 12:30pm.
      Skippers meeting will begin at 12:15pm.
      Entry fee is $10.00 and can be paid at the pond
      Drinks will be furnished by the club.
      Brown bag lunch. (bring your own)
      Please register by email ASAP.
      Format for the event will be as follows:
      10 races with 2 throwouts.
      Boat must fit in the box and have full movement of rudder and sails.
      No change of ballast during event.
      Only one boat allowed.
      Change sails at will.

      ENTRY FORM

      Name:____________________________Address:___________________________
      Phone: ____________________
      Email______________________
      Club affiliation (If any)_________________
      Sail Number_________Channel(s) 1st_____2nd_____3rd_____.
      Other_____________
      Entries will be accepted VIA Email
      Regardless of entry method, you must complete this entry form - sign it, date
      it, and present it during registration before skippers meeting.
      Please email entries and pay at the pond.
      Email: bbragg1@...

      In consideration of accepting this entry, I hereby for my self, my
      heirs, executors, and administers, waive and release all rights to
      claim damages that I may have or acquire against the sponsor club,
      its members, sailing site owners, employees, agents, representatives
      or assigns, and AMYA members from any claim for injury or other
      damages to me, my family or yacht during this regatta's event, to
      include all related travel to and from the site of this regatta, and
      any related event.
      Signature of
      On the behalf of our Commodore, Butch Bragg, Officers and
      Directors, we thank you for your interest and entry in this unique
      FOOTY event.

      Thanks in advance for your participation
      Butch Bragg
      Commodore SPMSC