Rose City Model Sailing Club

  • Stanley
    Message 1 of 1 , Mar 6, 2011
      The Rose City Model Sailing Club has just been recognized and sanctioned by AMYA as Club #311. Our primary emphasis will be on building and sailing Footys in the Pacific Northwest and the Portland Metro area. For more information, go to www.townsendpdx, click on FOOTY, then the Rose City Model Sailing Club link near the top of the page.