Re: 2010 NCR Entries

  • Darrell
    Message 1 of 8 , Feb 27, 2010
      As of today we're at a minimum of 20 entries, with prospect of maybe 24. We have Canada And the UK represented.

      --- In FootyUSA@yahoogroups.com, "Bill" <billhagerup@...> wrote:

      > Let's get 'em in guys!!
      >
      > I'm the worst procrastinator, but mine is in the mail....really. My work plans changed, so I'm able to arrive Thursday, then head for work in Wisconsin on Monday.
      >
      > If anyone is interested in sharing the cost of a rental car, please let me know.
      >
      > The field is small so far, but certainly filled with good skippers. I don't see that many local Florida entries, though, so get 'em in!!! The Florida crowd has been very active, and I'd like to see them well represented. This event is really the crowning race of the season.
      >
      > Come to race and see if some of the trash talk and secret weapons are as good as they sound.
      >
      > Darrell and the Sunday Sloopers gang did a great job last year, and they have worked hard to make this year even better. Don't let them down! Get your entry in and come over for some fun racing, great comraderie, and innovative ideas.
      >
      > See you there.......Bill
      >
      > --- In FootyUSA@yahoogroups.com, "Darrell" <dkrasoski001@> wrote:
      > >
      > > A reminder folks, your entries should be in by the 28th, otherwise it's a late entry. We have 12 paid entries and three who have emailed intent but I have not recieved their checks.
      > >
      > > The SI should be out next week.

    • Jim
      Message 2 of 8 , Feb 28, 2010
        Herb Dreher and I will be leaving Massachusetts for Florida Wednesday morning (March 3), arriving in Melbourne Thursday night, and practicing with our US1Ms on Friday. I'll be at the hotel in Orlando the following Tuesday (March 9), Herb arrives late Thursday night. Will it be OK to sail at Firkin & Kegler in the middle of the week? --Jim Linville

        Message 3 of 8 , Feb 28, 2010
          No Problem!

          --- In FootyUSA@yahoogroups.com, "Jim" <jimisu@...> wrote:

          > Herb Dreher and I will be leaving Massachusetts for Florida Wednesday morning (March 3), arriving in Melbourne Thursday night, and practicing with our US1Ms on Friday. I'll be at the hotel in Orlando the following Tuesday (March 9), Herb arrives late Thursday night. Will it be OK to sail at Firkin & Kegler in the middle of the week? --Jim Linville
          >
          > --- In FootyUSA@yahoogroups.com, "Bill" <billhagerup@> wrote:
          > >
          > > Let's get 'em in guys!!
          > >
          > > I'm the worst procrastinator, but mine is in the mail....really. My work plans changed, so I'm able to arrive Thursday, then head for work in Wisconsin on Monday.
          > >
          > > If anyone is interested in sharing the cost of a rental car, please let me know.
          > >
          > > The field is small so far, but certainly filled with good skippers. I don't see that many local Florida entries, though, so get 'em in!!! The Florida crowd has been very active, and I'd like to see them well represented. This event is really the crowning race of the season.
          > >
          > > Come to race and see if some of the trash talk and secret weapons are as good as they sound.
          > >
          > > Darrell and the Sunday Sloopers gang did a great job last year, and they have worked hard to make this year even better. Don't let them down! Get your entry in and come over for some fun racing, great comraderie, and innovative ideas.
          > >
          > > See you there.......Bill
          > >
          > > --- In FootyUSA@yahoogroups.com, "Darrell" <dkrasoski001@> wrote:
          > > >
          > > > A reminder folks, your entries should be in by the 28th, otherwise it's a late entry. We have 12 paid entries and three who have emailed intent but I have not recieved their checks.
          > > >
          > > > The SI should be out next week.

        • Walter House
          Message 4 of 8 , Feb 28, 2010
            Marc Smith and Walter House entries should have gotten there this week. The State of VA will have repersentation and new boats and or rigs with the new rule we might bring 30 or more rigs one for every knot of wind that is possible (well almost).
            Looking for high winds like we sailed in today at WSM 12-20 mph with 8" chop.
            WH

            href="mailto:FootyUSA%40yahoogroups.com">FootyUSA@yahoogroup s.com, "Darrell" <dkrasoski001@ > wrote:

            A reminder folks, your entries should be in by the 28th, otherwise it's a late entry. We have 12 paid entries and three who have emailed intent but I have not recieved their checks.

            > > > The SI should be
            out next week.

          • Bob Harmon
            Message 5 of 8 , Feb 28, 2010
              Hi guys,
                I'm coming Thurs 11th around noon.  Hope to get in some practice that afternoon if you are around.
              Bob Harmon