Wooden Footys!

  • danoyes1
    Message 1 of 14 , May 3, 2009
      Calling all wooden footy's!
      footys will be sailing at the Wooden boat show at Mystic Sea Port Conneticut.
      This will be a high profile footy sailing opportunity. Should be a great venue with thousands of spectators lining the shore.
      If you have a wooden hulled footy (must be wood construction) visit Wooden Boat Magazines forum for more info.

      http://www.woodenboat.com/forum/showthread.php?t=94469&highlight=footy

      Dan
    • marcjsmith@comcast.net
      Message 2 of 14 , May 5, 2009
        Has anyone heard form Dave @ Micro yachts recently?

        I'm still waiting for my Footy from the NCR which I won,  and last few emails to dave have gone unanswered???

        Marc

      • Robert Boisvert
        Message 3 of 14 , May 5, 2009

          Hi Marc,

          Waiting for MICROYACHTS Dave to answer your e-mail may test your patience.  Last the folks on TITUSVILLE, FL. heard from him was about three weeks ago. Dave stated that he was heavily involved in testing some of his MICROYACHTS ideas on hulls and rudders.  Now that some of the ice has melted off the ponds in New Bedford, MASS, he may be out sailing.

          Best we can do for now.

          Regards,
          Bob Boisvert
          Titusville, FL
          SOLINIG 1506
          Footy 206

          Message 4 of 14 , May 5, 2009
            three weeks was about the  last time I heard from him as well..

            Message 5 of 14 , May 5, 2009

              Marc
              I spoke with him about a week ago maybe two and he mentioned you're boat and my deck in the conversation.

              Walter House

              Broad Run Recycling
              9120 Developers Drive * Manassas, VA 20109
              Tel. 703.928-9476 * Fax. 703.366.3931
              www.IDStrash.com
              Message 6 of 14 , May 7, 2009
                Sorry i couldn't email you guy's
                Had a blockage near my heart and they had to put a stint in.
                Got out of the hosoital Sunday. back in the shop on Monday
                and i'm all over it.
                Sorry guy's somethings i have no controll over.
                Will do my very best to get this show on the raod.
                David In FootyUSA@yahoogroups.com, "walter house" <walter.house@...> wrote:

                > Marc
                > I spoke with him about a week ago maybe two and he mentioned you're boat and my deck in the conversation.
                >
                > Walter House
                >
                > Broad Run Recycling
                > 9120 Developers Drive * Manassas, VA 20109
                > Tel. 703.928-9476 * Fax. 703.366.3931
                > www.IDStrash.com

              • George Georgiadis
                Message 7 of 14 , May 7, 2009
                  Hi Dave,
                  Nice to have you back!!
                  George

                  >>> "david gonsalves" <davidgonsalves@...> 5/7/2009 11:52 AM >>>
                  Sorry i couldn't email you guy's
                  Had a blockage near my heart and they had to put a stint in.
                  Got out of the hosoital Sunday. back in the shop on Monday
                  and i'm all over it.
                  Sorry guy's somethings i have no controll over.
                  Will do my very best to get this show on the raod.
                  David In FootyUSA@yahoogroups.com, "walter house" <walter.house@...> wrote:

                  > Marc
                  > I spoke with him about a week ago maybe two and he mentioned you're boat and my deck in the conversation.
                  >
                  > Walter House
                  >
                  > Broad Run Recycling
                  > 9120 Developers Drive * Manassas, VA 20109
                  > Tel. 703.928-9476 * Fax. 703.366.3931
                  > www.IDStrash.com

                • walter house

                  • marcjsmith@comcast.net
                    Message 9 of 14 , May 8, 2009
                      Now I feel bad for asking what was going on.  I hope all is better.

                      Had a blockage near my heart and they had to put a stint in.
                      Got out of the hosoital Sunday. back in the shop on Monday
                      and i'm all over it.
                       Sorry guy's somethings i have no controll over.
                      Will do my very best to get this show on the raod.
                      David In FootyUSA@yahoogroups.com, "walter house" <walter.house@...> wrote:

                      > Marc
                      > I spoke with him about a week ago maybe two and he mentioned you're boat and my deck in the conversation.
                      >
                      > Walter House
                      >
                      > Broad Run Recycling
                      > 9120 Developers Drive * Manassas, VA 20109
                      > Tel. 703.928-9476 * Fax. 703.366.3931
                      > www.IDStrash.com

                      <*> Your email settings:
                          Individual Email | Traditional

                      <*> To change settings online go to:
                          (Yahoo! ID required)

                      <*> To change settings via email:
                          mailto:FootyUSA-digest@yahoogroups.com
                          mailto:FootyUSA-fullfeatured@yahoogroups.com

                          http://docs.yahoo.com/info/terms/

                    • david gonsalves
                      Message 10 of 14 , May 8, 2009
                        Do not feel bad guy's
                        You have the right to ask. If it was the other way around i would be upset to. The thing we footy guys's share is that we want out toys now. lol I'm on itIn FootyUSA@yahoogroups.com, marcjsmith@... wrote:

                        > Now I feel bad for asking what was going on. I hope all is better.

                      • david gonsalves
                        Message 11 of 14 , May 8, 2009
                          Yes very good to be back in the shop doing what i love to do.
                          Thanks guy's this makes me feel real good. In FootyUSA@yahoogroups.com, "walter house" <walter.house@...> wrote:

                          > WOW
                          > Now that is an excuse. I hope you are mending well, time in the shop is always good for the body and mind. I am in no hurry for my stuff.
                          >
                          > Best wishes
                          >
                          > Walter House
                          >
                          > Broad Run Recycling
                          > 9120 Developers Drive * Manassas, VA 20109
                          > Tel. 703.928-9476 * Fax. 703.366.3931
                          > www.IDStrash.com

                        • arcdesignerathotmail
                          Message 12 of 14 , May 11, 2009
                            oh no! david hope you are feeling better, recover and try to relax and slow down for a while!!! (sure , thats going to happen!) and make some more of those great little boats of yours!
                            at least the weather should be warming up there (think i have it right, getting cooler here downunder so must be opposite!)
                            Ac

                            --- In FootyUSA@yahoogroups.com, "david gonsalves" <davidgonsalves@...> wrote:

                            > Yes very good to be back in the shop doing what i love to do.
                            > Thanks guy's this makes me feel real good. In FootyUSA@yahoogroups.com, "walter house" <walter.house@> wrote:
                            > >
                            > > WOW
                            > > Now that is an excuse. I hope you are mending well, time in the shop is always good for the body and mind. I am in no hurry for my stuff.
                            > >
                            > > Best wishes
                            > >
                            > > Walter House
                            > >
                            > > Broad Run Recycling
                            > > 9120 Developers Drive * Manassas, VA 20109
                            > > Tel. 703.928-9476 * Fax. 703.366.3931
                            > > www.IDStrash.com

                          • Graham
                            Message 13 of 14 , May 11, 2009
                              Hi David,
                              It's good to see you back and hear that you are on the mend. I can only echo what Andrew said, take it easy and don't over do it. Take your recovery seriously! I had the chance to admire a couple of your boats at the NCR, Orlando. Very nice work David, keep it up, the footy world needs the variety we can offer.

                              All the best,
                              Graham McAllister

                              --- In FootyUSA@yahoogroups.com, "david gonsalves" <davidgonsalves@...> wrote:

                              > Yes very good to be back in the shop doing what i love to do.
                              > Thanks guy's this makes me feel real good. In FootyUSA@yahoogroups.com, "walter house" <walter.house@> wrote:
                              > >
                              > > WOW
                              > > Now that is an excuse. I hope you are mending well, time in the shop is always good for the body and mind. I am in no hurry for my stuff.
                              > >
                              > > Best wishes
                              > >
                              > > Walter House
                              > >
                              > > Broad Run Recycling
                              > > 9120 Developers Drive * Manassas, VA 20109
                              > > Tel. 703.928-9476 * Fax. 703.366.3931
                              > > www.IDStrash.com

                            • david gonsalves
                              Message 14 of 14 , May 18, 2009
                                Thank you Andrew
                                I'm feeling much better.
                                Like you said , sure i will sit here with my boats
                                and not do anything and relax. I don't think so.
                                Making these boats are fun , working on real boats is the thing i don't want to do any more and after getting email from two of my footy hero's i'm ready to go. David In FootyUSA@yahoogroups.com, "arcdesignerathotmail" <arcdesigner@...> wrote: