2009 AMYA Footy National Championship Regatta

  • dporschek
    Message 1 of 2 , Feb 4, 2009
      I've posted the updated list of entries for the regatta on the event
      page of our website. Some of the entries have listed the boats that are
      sailing and we have a great variety of designs. For those who haven't
      let us knw what design you're sailing let us know. It will be
      interesting to see what both popular and successful.

      Thanks and see you there