Re: [FootyUSA] Wife wants to move back North....

  • Peter Tomanocy
    Message 1 of 5 , Oct 1, 2007
      Welcome to Canada! Don't forget our hot loonie as well! BTW it's spelled Canuck...not Canuk...
      Smiles from Peter

      Message 2 of 5 , Oct 1, 2007
        On Mon, 01 Oct 2007 12:14:55 -0400, Peter Tomanocy <crazypeter@...>
        wrote:

        > Welcome to Canada! Don't forget our hot loonie as well! BTW it's spelled
        > Canuck...not Canuk...

        Actually, we are no longer "Canucks" but those traiterous Canuckistani
        from Canuckistan!!!!
        (at least according to to Pat Buchanan

        ;-D

        JHB
      • SVEN
        Message 3 of 5 , Oct 2, 2007
          --- In FootyUSA@yahoogroups.com, Peter Tomanocy <crazypeter@...> wrote:

          > Welcome to Canada! Don't forget our hot loonie as well! BTW it's
          spelled Canuck...not Canuk...
          > Smiles from Peter

          I love finding Loonies And Toonies ( $1 & $2 coins) on the beach and
          in the parks, using a metal detector. Better than finding quarters
          lost in the US.

          Will have to get used to Canadaian play paper money.....and no $1.00
          bills.

          Can't wait to get a great fish fry again.

          Anywaays, managed to get a few hours in rigging up the sails on my
          Puddle Pirate Footy this weekend. I am figuring this weekend it will
          be sail worthy.