Five Puddle Pirate hulls have been layed-up ...

  • SVEN
    Message 1 of 2 , Jul 1 9:06 AM
      using different weights of fiberglass fabric.

      Will lay-up one more #6 using another weight of fabric. Then decide
      which schedule I like the best for strength and weight.
      Would have #6 layed-up today......but, the amount of material found
      in my box from long ago, is not enough. Going to order some this week.

      Rudders and keels were cut out today.....sooo something should look
      like a Footy end of next week.
    • arcdesignerathotmail
      Message 2 of 2 , Jul 2 3:25 AM
        they look great!!!

        it is a lot , seriously alot of hard work , but has come out well by
        the looks of it!!!

        120gram cloth, maye 2 layers works well for a stronger boat, will
        probably work out at about 120-150gram hull and deck, about 30-40ml of
        resin in it from memory (polyester).

        keep on going!!!

        i want to see it rigged and sailing soon!!!!!