Re: [FoothillsARC] Net Last Night??

  • Norman Robbins
    Message 1 of 2 , Jun 17, 2008
      Hi Todd, I was not home last night at net time, so don't know if there was a net or not.   We attended the funeral for one of my Uncles down in Rutherford County and was late getting back.

      73, Norman

      On Tue, Jun 17, 2008 at 9:25 AM, Todd Hubbard <wb4bbq@...> wrote:

      Was there a net last night? I got home at 8:45 and there was nothing
      going on. If there was a net it must have been very short.???

      Also, if anyone has any experience with yahoo groups and would like to
      do anything different with this group Site let me know. I set it up
      but that is about as far as it goes. This can be a useful tool to
      communicate with everyone if we use it.

      Thanks
      73
      Todd wb4BBQ