Next meeting?

  • Whitney Rearick
    Message 1 of 15 , Nov 2, 2009
      Hey there -

      It's time to have an acutal meet, one that I promise I'll show up for, and maybe even bring apologetic cookies.  Would next Monday or Tuesday work for a meeting?  Do tell which is better for you, please!  Thanks -

      Whitney

    • Diane Ronayne
      Message 2 of 15 , Nov 2, 2009
        Tuesday looks good at the moment, Whitney.
        Diane

        DIANE RONAYNE WRITING/EDITING/PHOTOGRAPHY
        746 Santa Paula Court, Boise, ID 83712
        208-336-2128; dianeronayne@...

        It's time to have an acutal meet, one that I promise I'll show up for, and maybe even bring apologetic cookies.  Would next Monday or Tuesday work for a meeting?  Do tell which is better for you, please!  Thanks -

        Whitney

      • Barry
        Message 3 of 15 , Nov 2, 2009
          Both Monday and Tuesday evenings around work for me. Tuesday is a little better. Thanks, I look forward to it.

          Barry Franklin

          --- In FoodPolicyIdaho@yahoogroups.com, Whitney Rearick <whitnuld@...> wrote:

          > Hey there -
          >
          > It's time to have an acutal meet, one that I promise I'll show up for, and maybe even bring apologetic cookies.  Would next Monday or Tuesday work for a meeting?  Do tell which is better for you, please!  Thanks -
          >
          > Whitney

        • kelsey nunez
          Message 4 of 15 , Nov 3, 2009
            We have Green LEEDers on Tuesday so I would not be able to attend then.  Thanks!

            --- In FoodPolicyIdaho@ yahoogroups. com, Whitney Rearick <whitnuld@.. .> wrote:

            > Hey there -
            >
            > It's time to have an acutal meet, one that I promise I'll show up for, and maybe even bring apologetic cookies.  Would next Monday or Tuesday work for a meeting?  Do tell which is better for you, please!  Thanks -
            >
            > Whitney

          • Kevin Bayhouse
            Message 5 of 15 , Nov 4, 2009
              I can make it on next Monday or Tuesday (Nov 9 or 10).

              Tuesday would be better for me too.

              Kevin
            • Kevin Bayhouse
              Message 6 of 15 , Nov 4, 2009
                Monday can work for me, then.

                Kevin
              • Deanna Smith
                Message 7 of 15 , Nov 5, 2009

                  Next week is our Awards event so I cannot commit but will try to come if I can.

                  Deanna Smith

                  208-333-8066

                  deanna@...

                  As more people call Idaho home,

                  Idaho Smart Growth

                  brings Idahoans together to

                  keep our communities vibrant and our land healthy.

                  Message 8 of 15 , Nov 9, 2009
                    I have not seen any confirmation re our next meeting as of Monday
                    evening. I will assume we will be meeting Tuesday evening, Nov 10,2009?

                    Kevin
                  • Whitney Rearick
                    Message 9 of 15 , Nov 9, 2009
                       I wasn't able to get the church tomorrow night.  Is everyone okay with waiting a week?

                      Whitney

                        Message 11 of 15 , Nov 10, 2009
                          I have Thurs evening free next week.

                          To: FoodPolicyIdaho@yahoogroups.com
                          From: dianeronayne@...
                          Date: Tue, 10 Nov 2009 08:08:54 -0700

                          ------------ --------- --------- --------- --------- --------- --------- --------
                          208-336-2128; dianeronayne@ gmail.com

                          Message 12 of 15 , Nov 10, 2009
                            I'm fine with waiting a week, next Tuesday (17th) any time after 7:15 p.m. is great.

                            Barry

                            --- In FoodPolicyIdaho@yahoogroups.com, Whitney Rearick <whitnuld@...> wrote:

                            >  I wasn't able to get the church tomorrow night.  Is everyone okay with waiting a week?
                            >
                            > Whitney
                            >

                            > ________________________________

                          • Barry
                            Message 13 of 15 , Nov 10, 2009
                              I can also make it Thursday next week but Tuesday is better for me.

                              Barry

                              --- In FoodPolicyIdaho@yahoogroups.com, Kevin Bayhouse <dlpkmb@...> wrote:

                              > I have not seen any confirmation re our next meeting as of Monday
                              > evening. I will assume we will be meeting Tuesday evening, Nov 10,2009?
                              >
                              > Kevin

                            • Deanna Smith

                                 I wasn't able to get the church tomorrow night.  Is everyone okay with waiting a week?

                                Whitney

                                I have not seen any confirmation re our next meeting as of Monday
                                evening. I will assume we will be meeting Tuesday evening, Nov 10,2009?

                                Kevin

                              • Evelyn Grime
                                Message 15 of 15 , Nov 10, 2009
                                  Tuesday is open, thursday I will be in St Anthony for a public hearing - I will come if I can, do what is best for the group schedule