Next meeting October 20

  • Whitney Rearick
    Message 1 of 3 , Oct 12, 2009
      Hey there !

      Mark your calendars: our next meeting will be Tues. Oct. 20, 7-9pm at the usual place, the Mennonite Church at 12th and Eastman.

      We have a new task!  I'd like to tell you all about it at the meeting.  Please continue to do the related work you've been working on, and update us then.

      Whitney

    • Diane Ronayne
      Message 2 of 3 , Oct 12, 2009
        I'm sorry, Whitney. I have a conflict that night. It has been a rough fall, I'm afraid--far too many things happening! Please keep me posted on what's happening, though. Hope to get to a meeting one of these days.'
        Thanks for your dedication to this cause!
        Diane

        DIANE RONAYNE WRITING/EDITING/PHOTOGRAPHY
        746 Santa Paula Court, Boise, ID 83712
        208-336-2128; dianeronayne@...

        Mark your calendars: our next meeting will be Tues. Oct. 20, 7-9pm at the usual place, the Mennonite Church at 12th and Eastman.

        We have a new task!  I'd like to tell you all about it at the meeting.  Please continue to do the related work you've been working on, and update us then.

        Whitney

      • Deanna Smith
        Message 3 of 3 , Oct 12, 2009

          Whitney,

          I have a conflict that evening. I’ll be in Nampa for a COMPASS Open House that goes until 7. If I can get to the meeting by 8 I’ll try come for that last hour.

          Deanna Smith

          Administrator & Working Lands Project Organizer

          208-333-8066

          deanna@...

          As more people call Idaho home,

          Idaho Smart Growth

          brings Idahoans together to

          keep our communities vibrant and our land healthy.