Policy Meeting Sept. 8

  • Whitney Rearick
    Message 1 of 2 , Sep 2, 2009
      Greetings!

      Another reminder--there's a Food Policy meeting on Tuesday, September 8 at 7 PM at the Mennonite Church.  See you then!

      Whitney

    • Diane Ronayne
      Message 2 of 2 , Sep 2, 2009
        Sorry, but we'll be out of town that week, Whitney. Have a good meeting!
        Diane

        DIANE RONAYNE WRITING/EDITING/PHOTOGRAPHY
        746 Santa Paula Court, Boise, ID 83712
        208-336-2128; dianeronayne@...