Next meeting September 8

  • Whitney Rearick
    Message 1 of 4 , Aug 24, 2009
      Hey all you food fans out there!

      Hope you had a great summer.  Let's re-activate!  Our next meeting will be at 7 PM on Tuesday, September 8 at the same great place: the Mennonite Church at 12th and Eastman.

      Please forward agenda items as they spring into your noggin.

      Whitney

    • Kevin Bayhouse
      Message 2 of 4 , Aug 25, 2009
        I should be able to make it.

        Kevin
      • Deanna Smith
        Message 3 of 4 , Sep 2, 2009

          Thanks for getting this set up Whitney. Please put the Blueprint Boise on the agenda for about a half an hour.

          Thanks.

          Deanna Smith

          IDAHO Smart Growth

          208-333-8066

          deanna@...

           As more people call Idaho home,

          Idaho Smart Growth brings Idahoans together to keep our communities vibrant and our land healthy.

          Hope you had a great summer.  Let's re-activate!  Our next meeting will be at 7 PM on Tuesday, September 8 at the same great place: the Mennonite Church at 12th and Eastman.

          Please forward agenda items as they spring into your noggin.

          Whitney

        • Evelyn Grime
          Message 4 of 4 , Sep 7, 2009
            sorry - working in Driggs and back mid week if all goes well -

            looking forward to great notes and renewed energy !  Evelyn