Re: [FoodPolicyIdaho] Wednesday's meeting

  • Evelyn Grime
    Message 1 of 7 , Jul 1, 2009
      does either of these dates work better for Deanna and the intern she mentioned?  If no push for the 15, I vote the 29.

      Evelyn

      Message 2 of 7 , Jul 1, 2009

        I’ll be out of town the 15th and the 29th. The 22nd I’ll either be gone or busy. If folks have their Blueprint stuff ready I can do next Wed. the 8th or the next time I’m available on a Wed. will be Aug. 5th.

        If the group is interested I’d like to give my Working Lands presentation at one of our next meetings. I have about a 10 minute Powerpoint that talks about the values of working lands to our state, the loss of working lands in Idaho and the some of the challenges. I would not need much time on the agenda only about 15 minutes. So if we have some light agendas this summer perhaps this would be a good time if the group’s interested.

        Deanna Smith

        IDAHO Smart Growth

        208-333-8066

        deanna@...

         As more people call Idaho home,

        Idaho Smart Growth brings Idahoans together to keep our communities vibrant and our land healthy.