Re: [FoodPolicyIdaho] Re: Next Food Policy Meeting

  • Whitney Rearick
    Message 1 of 25 , Feb 1, 2010
      Yep, Bows and Arrows - but at 5:15, please note.   See you on the 11th!

      Message 2 of 25 , Feb 1, 2010

        Okey dokey. Thanks!

        Diane

        (Message over 64 KB, truncated)

      • Barry Franklin
        Message 3 of 25 , Feb 1, 2010
          Hello all,
          I don't know if I will be able to make it Thursday the 11th. I'm
          trying to work it out. If I can't, I'll send the group my notes from
          research done on Federal egg policy and I'm sure someone can tell me
          what happened at the meeting.

          Barry