Re: Meeting?

  • Kevin Bayhouse
    Message 1 of 25 , Jan 28, 2010
      I can do 2/11, no problem.

      Will it be at Bows & Arrows or the Church?

      I will not need much time to explain the bank idea. The bank project
      will require a very
      dedicated task force and the inclusion of people with real bank
      apparatus experience. It's
      going to take people with the same vision Abraham Lincoln had when he
      printed Greenbacks.

      Kevin
    • Deanna Smith
      Message 2 of 25 , Jan 28, 2010

        I am available the 11th.

        Deanna Smith

        Organizer

        208-333-8066

        deanna@...

        As more people call Idaho home,

        Idaho Smart Growth

        brings Idahoans together to

        keep our communities vibrant and our land healthy.

        Message 3 of 25 , Jan 28, 2010

          If we met at 4:30 or 5 on the 11th I could be there until about 6:20.

          Diane

        • Deanna Smith

            If we met at 4:30 or 5 on the 11th I could be there until about 6:20.

            Diane

            ____________ _________ _________ _________ _________ _

            diane ronayne

            746 santa paula court

            boise, id 83712

            208-336-2128

            keep our communities vibrant and our land healthy.

            Word.  Okay, let's move it out a week, then.  Kevin really needs to be there to update us on his efforts.  Moving it works, too, because it will mean I'll be better able to update you about TVFC's efforts (steering committee meets Tuesday 2/2).  Kevin, can you do Thursday 2/11?

            Whitney

            I can't that evening. ACHD BAC meets that night.

            Kevin

          • Whitney Rearick
            Message 5 of 25 , Jan 29, 2010

              OK all -

              Our next food policy meeting is Thursday 2/11 at 5:15 at the meeting room in the Bows and Arrows Building downtown.  Topics:

              • Treasure Valley Food Coalition update
              • Egg Effort and how this relates to the Food Assessment
              • Bills Kevin's been working on
              • Blueprint Boise

              Anything else?

              See you then -

              Whitney

            • Diane Ronayne
              Message 6 of 25 , Jan 29, 2010

                The local banking idea? Or is that covered in Kevin’s topic?

                Diane

              • Deanna Smith

                  Message 8 of 25 , Jan 31, 2010
                    4:30 on the 11th will work for me. 2 hours will certainly work.

                    At the church?

                    Kevin
                  • Kevin Bayhouse
                    Message 9 of 25 , Jan 31, 2010
                      I see where it will be at the Bows and Arrows Bldg.

                      Kevin
                    • Whitney Rearick
                      Message 10 of 25 , Feb 1, 2010
                        Yep, Bows and Arrows - but at 5:15, please note.   See you on the 11th!

                        Message 11 of 25 , Feb 1, 2010

                          Okey dokey. Thanks!

                          Diane

                          (Message over 64 KB, truncated)

                        • Barry Franklin
                          Message 12 of 25 , Feb 1, 2010
                            Hello all,
                            I don't know if I will be able to make it Thursday the 11th. I'm
                            trying to work it out. If I can't, I'll send the group my notes from
                            research done on Federal egg policy and I'm sure someone can tell me
                            what happened at the meeting.

                            Barry