Site Update - 9th May

  • foddlist
    Message 1 of 2 , May 9, 2003
      Site Update - 9th May

      Jah Wobble - US Tour Dates
      PiL - The Whistle Test Years
      Richard Dudanski & The 101ers

      Jah Wobble is set to tour the States in June. Confirmed dates
      are below, keep checking Fodderstompf and the 30 Hertz web
      site for further info.
      Wed 18 New York, NY Knitting Factory
      Thu 19 Chicago, IL Abbey Pub
      Sun 22 San Francisco, CA Great American Music Hall
      Tue 24 Portland, OR Berbati's Pan

      Wobble recently appeared on BBC Radio 6 as part of the 'My CD'
      series, where artists pick some of their most influential tracks
      from throughout their lives. An archive of the show can be found
      on the BBC site. See Fodderstompf News for link.
      The Radio 6 web site also has a 3 part documentary on 'Punky
      Reggae' which may interest many of you...

      ======

      `Poptones' from PiL's 5.2.80 'OGWT' appearance was shown on
      'The Whistle Test Years' last night (Thursday, 8th). Great to see it
      again, I'd forgot what a great performance it was... Apolgies for
      not reporting the info beforehand, but it took me completely by
      surprise, you just don't expect to see PiL on TV anymore...

      ======

      PiL drummer Richard Dudanski recently played with his old
      band the 101ers as a tribute for a new charity set up on behalf of
      Joe Strummer, Strummerville.

      Full info, including quotes from Dudanski on Fodderstompf
      News.

      ======

      More News & Site Updates at:
      http://www.thefilthandthefury.co.uk/F&FODDERSTOMPF/fodupdat
      e.htm
      http://www.thefilthandthefury.co.uk/F&FODDERSTOMPF/fodnews
      .htm

      We're a communications company not a web site
      http://www.fodderstompf.com
    • foddlist
      Message 2 of 2 , May 9, 2004
        Site Update - 9th May

        Exclusive Allan Dias interview!

        Allan was one of PiL's longest serving members, playing bass
        on three studio albums ('Happy?', '9' & 'That What is Not') and
        countless live gigs from 1986-1992. Dias, along with John
        McGeoch, would form the backbone of the "new" PiL, contributing
        song-writing and acting as a full member.

        Also see Fodderstompf News / Updates for more additions...

        ========