Site Update - 8th May

  • foddlist
    Message 1 of 1 , May 8, 2002
      Site Update - 8th May

      Radio Fodderstompf - MAJOR upgrade!

      Karsten Roekens has taken over the running of Radio
      Fodderstompf. He has already updated the playlist. From now on
      Radio Fodderstompf will be PiL and related only...

      The FREE on-line internet station is hosted by Radio 365, and
      oversaw by our own Karsten Roekens 24 hours a day, 7 days a
      week. It's easy to use, and is well worth checking out on a
      regular basis.

      As well as hopefully bringing PiL to a new audience Radio
      Fodderstompf is meant as a companion to the previously
      released PiL records, by fans for fans... You won't just find the
      normal studio versions - you can go BUY them later if you like
      these tracks. At Radio Fodderstompf you'll find a wide range of
      PiL and related tunes. Stuff you won't find anywhere else.

      Rare Studio Tracks
      Unreleased Live Tracks
      Rare Remixes & B-sides
      Obscure Solo Material

      Radio Fodderstompf spotlights the huge diversity of PiL, and
      their many offshoots. How many other bands could get away with
      a whole radio station dedicated to them? You'd be bored in half
      an hour. Hardly anything, if anything, broadcast here sounds
      remotely the same...

      The current playlist is listed below, if you have any requests
      e-mail us.
      Tracks are played in random order...

      PiL
      Bad Life (Commercial Zone)
      This is Not a Love Song (CZ)
      Solitaire (CZ)
      Bad Night (short version) (CZ Ltd Edition)
      Bad Night (long version) (CZ)
      The Slab (CZ)
      Lou Reed part 1 (CZ)
      Lou Reed part 2 - Where Are You? (CZ)
      Blue Water (CZ)
      Miller High Life (CZ)
      This is Not a Love Song (single mix)

      Steel Leg EP
      Steel Leg
      Stratetime and the Wide Man
      Haile Unlikely by The Electric Dread
      Unlikely Pub

      More added soon, keep checking back...

      A HELP page has now been added to the Radio Fodderstompf
      page.

      We wouldn't waste the effort on entertainment...

      See Fodderstompf News / Updates for additional info & links

      We're a communications company not a web site
      http://www.fodderstompf.com