Seeking Information of Rotary in Sierra Leone

  • Mark Zober
    Message 1 of 2 , Jul 3 8:16 PM
      Greetings from Jerusalem,

      I am seeking contact information in the Rotary Club of Freetown.

      I served in the U.S. Peace Corps in Magburaka from 1966-68 teaching at the Boys Secondary School.

      I am now involved in a number of humanitarian projects with the Rotary and would love to make contact with Fellow Rotarians in Sierra Leone.

      Please send me e-mail addresses of Rotary members in Sierra Leone.

      Thank you very much.

      Mark Zober

      LEND A HAND - TO PROMOTE UNDERSTANDING, GOODWILL AND PEACE

      Rtn. Mark Alan Zober, Ph.D.
      Jerusalem Rotary Club www.rotaryclubjerusalem.homestead.com
      District #2490
      Club #13459
      Member, Board of Directors
      Club Webmaster
      Chair, Peace Building Fellowship of Rotarians (in formation) www.rotarypeacebuilding.homestead.com
      Member, Cadre of  The Rotary Foundation Technical Assistance Grant Advisors
      Fellowship Memberships:  ROTI, ICUFR, ITHF, IFREP
      [Club meetings Wednesdays 1:00 PM at the YMCA  (Across from the King David Hotel)
      ============================
      Mailing Address
      465/5 Kashani Street
      East Talpiot
      Jerusalem 93806
      ISRAEL
      Tel/Fax: 972-2-673-3882 (ISRAEL)
      Mobile:  055-900-223

    • FRANK KAMARA
      Message 2 of 2 , Jul 7 2:46 AM
        >From: Mark Zober <mzober@...>
        >To: FoSL_Mbr@yahoogroups.com
        >Subject: [FoSL_Mbr] Seeking Information of Rotary in Sierra Leone
        >Date: Fri, 04 Jul 2003 07:16:54 +040Dear
        Dear Mark,
        I got your mail and in respond to it,i am sorry to tell you that i do not
        have any e-mail adress of any Rotary Club member in Sierra-leone.I live in
        The Netherlands and would want to be a member equally.
        Could you assist?.
        I hope to hear from you soon,bye.

        Frank.