Fwd: Live Blog, MAD Week 2012 Schedule

  • salonesix
    Message 1 of 1 , Apr 3 9:18 AM

      Begin forwarded message:

      From:"Les Law" <hopeles2@...>
      Subject:Live Blog, MAD Week 2012 Schedule< /span>
      Date:April 2, 2012 1:30:08 PM CDT
      To:"Les Law" <hopeles2@...>
      Greeting Salone Fambul.

      A LIVE BLOG  between the students and staff of Heritage High School/Littleton, Colorado and Heritage UMC High School/Kabala, Sierra Leone is scheduled for April 6 at 11:45 a.m. MDT.  To connect go to www.heritage.littletonpublicschools.net and link to the blog (Should be the first thing on the HHS page)

      The MAD WEEK 2012 Schedule is below.  Go to Heritage and support their effort to raise funds to build more classrooms in Sierra Leone.  There will be up to 600 students at Heritage/Kabala next school year and they currently have only 6 classrooms.  Eat out on April 18 and enjoy the food while supporting Heritage and Sie rra Leone.

      Monday, April 16:
      Kick Off Assembly - 9:08-9:43, HHS Gymnasium (Not really open to the public but you're welcome to come, of course!)
      One Acts - 6 pm, HHS theater (Brief one-act plays that the theater puts on annually, profits of this evening will be donated to MAD Week)

      Tuesday, April 17:
      Silent Auction - 6 pm, HHS Main Entrance
      I Am Movie Night - 7 pm, HHS theater, $4

      Wednesday, April 18:
      Eat Out - a percentage of proceeds from diners with MAD Week slips at each of these restaurants will go towards MAD Week. Slips will be available in front of The Shack and Relish It!
      The Shack - 5-9 pm, Northwest corner of Broadway and Mineral
      Baskin Robbins - 6-9 pm, Northwest corner of Broadway and Mineral
      Relish It! - 4-8 pm, Santa Fe and Prince

      Thursday, April 19:
      Game Night - 6 pm, HHS Student Center, $4

      Friday, April 20:
      Student vs. Staff Basketball Game: 7 pm, HHS Gymnasium, $4

      And of course T-shirts will be on sale all week as well as at every event.

      The biathlon has officially been moved to September.

      Thanks!

      --
      Men and women are three-part beings. We all consist of body, mind, and spirit. When we refuse to acknowledge the third part of our make-up, we create a void where we may be allowing evil, prejudice, and hatred to rush in and wreak havoc.

      Les Law
      Hope Law (hopelaw@...)
      25271 Westridge Road
      Golden, CO 80403