HVAC Sales opening

  • tylermonzie
    Message 1 of 1 , Aug 6, 2012

      Aerotek Energy Services in looking for an HVAC Sales Professional.

      Position Details:

      - This position is an immediate need and we are hiring ASAP!
      - Located in Portland, OR
      - Territory will cover SW Washington & Oregon
      - Base (D.O.E.) + Commission and more
      - Overnight travel will be very minimal if any

      Position requirements:

      - Previous HVAC (or similar systems) Sales experience
      - Must have prior HVAC experience; Maintenance, estimating, installing, fabricating, etc.
      - Experience with Commercial building construction
      - Experience communicating and interacting across multiple levels with Engineers, Construction personal, and more.
      - STRONG communication skills are essential to this role.
      - Looking for someone who is a team player and takes a collaborative approach.
      - Bachelor's degree is a plus but not required.

      Qualified candidates contact:

      Tyler Monzie

      senior recruiter

      503-403-1918