AESP NW Holiday party Wednesday

  • FoEF-Portland-owner@yahoogroups.com
    Message 1 of 1 , Dec 11, 2011
      You're invited!

      AESP NW Holiday Party

      When:
      December 14, from 5:00 PM to 7:30 PM
      Where: Greater Art Gallery, 131 NW 2nd Ave, Portland Oregon
      It's time to celebrate with your friends at AESP NW. Our holiday party is here!

      The party will be at the hippest new art gallery in town. We'll have a DJ and Hors d'oeuvres. Wine and local beer will be available at a hosted bar. This is our chance to celebrate another year of hard work and enjoy the company of colleagues in the energy industry. We hope you will join us and mingle with new and old friends in the business and help strengthen our community of energy service professionals.

      Holiday attire is encouraged and will be rewarded.

      -Northwest Chapter of Energy Service Professionals
      Visit us on line at www.aespnw.org