CSG is Hiring Customer Contact Center Supervisor

  • Phillip
    Message 1 of 1 , Mar 4, 2011
      https://jobs-csg.icims.com/jobs/1780/job

      Overview
      :

      For more than two decades, Conservation Services Group (CSG) has helped Americans make smart energy use decisions an important part of the way they live and work. CSG designs, develops, and delivers innovative, results-driven energy efficiency, energy conservation, sustainability, and renewable energy programs. We bring our experience, expertise, creativity, and commitment to our goals of using environmentally responsible approaches in helping business and home owners lower costs, increase comfort, and improve indoor air quality; and in championing the development and use of renewable, alternative energy.

      People who work at CSG say that it's a unique kind of organization - one that nurtures individual talents and inspires dedication. We share a commitment to our work and our mission. CSG has a collegial atmosphere, where people respect and encourage each other to help the environment and change the way our country uses energy. How about you; do you see yourself as a part of our team?

      Responsibilities:
      • Responsible for the daily function of the call center and customer service department. This includes attendance, policy compliance, and scheduling of adequate coverage to ensure customer/client issues are addressed in a timely manner and that all department key performance indicators are met.
      • Fulfills special requests from field operations team, account representatives and marketing.  This includes, but is not limited to, special delivery requests and any issue escalation as it pertains to customer service.
      • Supports the Call Center Manager on the personal development of each Customer Service Representative/Lead up to and including discipline and development opportunities.
      • Assist the National Director, Customer Contact Centers in creating a dynamic customer service-oriented call center.
      • Assist in identifying and establishing training and developmental needs/opportunities to enhance customer service skills within the department for both new and existing employees
      • Works collaboratively with various Program Managers, providing regular updates in the delivery & support of various programs
      • Directly involved in the resolution of all customer service issues and/or complaints
      • Ensure team is regularly updated on all program eligibility and requirement changes
      • Work directly with various internal departments to make improvements to the application system as needed for new or changing requirements
      • Schedule staff; process and submit weekly production timesheets
      • Provide monthly reporting to Contact Center and Program Management
      • As needed, assist in receiving incoming calls and provide initial screening of customer questions; evaluate needs and direct customers to appropriate programs/services; accurately enter customer data and ensure that customer data is entered accurately in tracking software systems
      • Handle many miscellaneous projects as directed and needed.
      • Complete other responsibilities as required.

      Qualifications:
      • Bachelor's Degree or equivalent combination of education and experience
      • 4-6 years of call center and customer service experience, preferably with 1-2 years supervisory experience
      • Excellent communication skills (written and verbal), leadership and supervisory  skills.
      •  Previous knowledge of call center phone systems. Operate an Inter-Tel 5200 Telephone System, Call Accounting Suite Reporting Package and the Oaisys Call Tracer Recording System in order to support with monthly billing and reporting requirements.

      Salary Range: Commensurate with experience

      Compensation package includes paid holidays, 80% paid medical, 50% paid dental, paid life & AD&D and paid STD & LTD insurance coverage, plus employer matching retirement plan

      Please apply online at: http://jobs-csg.icims.com

      Contact FOE treasurer Phillip Kelsven at phillip.kelsven@... if applying

      CSG is an Equal Opportunity Employer