Young Professionals Scholarship to AESP Fall Conference in Portland

  • Phillip
    Message 1 of 1 , Sep 2, 2010

      CALLING ALL YOUNG INDUSTRY PROFESSIONALS! How would you like to attend AESP's Fall Conference in Portland Oct 4 – 6  for FREE?!

      We have a scholarship opportunity, sponsored by Energy Trust of Oregon, which will provide four young industry professionals with the chance to attend. Do you qualify?  Answer the questions below and you may be chosen!

      Young Professionals Scholarship Qualifications:

      • 1 – 3 years of Energy Efficiency, Demand Response, and/or Smart Grid experience
      • Must be working full-time with any of the following energy-related areas: electric or natural gas utilities,
        co-ops/munis, regulatory or non-profit entities, vendors, manufacturers or consulting firms
      • You have approval for travel to attend the conference.  Note: travel and lodging costs are not included.

      If you meet the above qualifications, email the following info to admin@... by 9/7/2010.

      1. What are three reasons why you would like to attend the conference?
      2. What do you plan to accomplish and learn from this conference?
      3. I certify that my supervisor will allow travel time to this conference, his/her name is:__________  and can be reached at: __________
      4. Include your phone number as well so we can contact you if selected.

      AESP Staff will notify winners by phone or email by 9/10/2010.