Thank you for attending the Future of Efficieincy's first Forum

  • phkelsven
    Message 1 of 1 , May 4, 2007
      Thank you all who atteneded the Future of Efficieincy's first Forum
      at the Fez Ballroom. 70 people attended the event, quite a sucess in
      the eyes of our members. Our MC, Jonny Holz warmed up the crowd with
      an inroduction, followed by Margie Harris who provided the historical
      setting for the speakers. Fred Gordon and Tom Eckman gave a talk on
      the history of NW energy efficiency, very informative and even
      comedic at times. Bob Jenks gave a rousing talk on the latest
      developments of Oregon energy legislation. The timing of our event
      and Bob's speech could not have been better.

      We would like to thank our speakers, our sponsors (Energy Trust of
      Oregon, NW Natural, PECI, and EcoNW), the Fez Ballroom, and the
      efforts of Future of Efficiency committee members.

      There is a rising tide of energy issues throughout the world. The
      path to sustainablity is inevitable, but will require the efforts of
      groups like ours to harness the energy and creativity it will take to
      get there. Let's keep the momentum going!

      Remmeber to come to our next gathering, Happy Hour at Kells Pub on
      Tuesday, May 22.

      -Phillip Kelsven