Job Posting: Oregon BEST Green Building Program Manager

  • dskenney
    Message 1 of 1 , Oct 6, 2009

      Oregon Built Environment & Sustainable Technologies Center (Oregon BEST) seeks a versatile, results-oriented professional to join our team as the Green Building Program Manager.

      Reports to: Executive Director

      Application Deadline: October 19, 2009

      Salary & Benefits: Competitive salary, paid vacation, and health benefits

      To learn more about the position and how to apply, go to http://oregonbest. org/jobs.