Draft Mission Statement

  • Kyle Diesner
    Message 1 of 4 , Apr 2, 2007
      Here is the draft mission statement that I brought to the meeting last
      week:

      The Future of Energy Efficiency's mission is to provide a networking
      and eductional forum for energy professionals working in the pacific
      northwest. By utilizing the diverse expertise and leadership of its
      members, the group works to provide practical solutions for behavior
      modification and market transformation.