FW: Job Posting-Sr Industrial Sector Manager
Job attached and text pasted below.
TITLE: Senior Industrial sector manager
REPORTS TO: ENERGY EFFICIENCY DIRECTOR
Energy Trust of Oregon, Inc., is an independent nonprofit organization dedicated to energy efficiency and renewable energy development. We serve Oregon customers of Portland General Electric, Pacific Power, NW Natural and Cascade Natural Gas.
This position will manage the delivery of Energy Trust industrial energy efficiency program offered throughout Oregon State .
· Oversee all aspects of Production Efficiency industrial process program design, implementation and budget of approximately $21 million.
· Ensure contract deliverables and activities are executed on time and within budget.
· Operate program tracking system as required to process incentive payments and to generate program tracking reports.
· Work with program management contractors and program allies to facilitate the delivery of Energy Trust programs and initiatives.
· Oversee program contracting process. This includes developing RFP’s, scopes of work, soliciting bids, negotiating and finalizing contracts, and managing the execution of the contract.
· Represent Energy Trust interests and regularly give persuasive presentations at public events. This includes but not limited to:
o Coordinating program activities with the Northwest Energy Efficiency Alliance sector initiatives.
o Serve on state and regional stakeholder associations’ boards.
o Represent the Energy Trust sector programs at the Quarterly ODOE/PUC/ETO meetings.
o Prepare and present sector program quarterly results to the Conservation Advisory Council.
Performs all functions of the job in a safe and conscientious manner.
· Position reports to Energy Efficiency Director
· Position will work in a team-based environment and will lead initiatives as well as accept task assignments by other team leaders and EE director.
· Position may be required to directly supervise technical managers and coordinators assigned to support industrial related business sector activities.
· Minimum of Bachelors degree and five years experience in technical engineering field or project management with emphasis on energy efficiency.
· Demonstrated five years experience in energy related program oversight and/or management.
· Demonstrated two years experience in managing complex contracts.
· Experience in all phases of hiring and managing contractors, from internal approval of funding, writing scopes of work, soliciting bids, negotiating and finalizing contracts, to managing the execution of the contract.
· Strong knowledge of Microsoft Excel, Power Point and Word software applications.
· Strong analytical, writing, and communications skills.
· Experience working on multiple team-based initiatives.
· Strong interpersonal and contractor personnel management skills.
· Ability to acquire CEM credential within 1 year of position acceptance
The above information is designed to outline the functions and position requirements of this job. It does not identify all tasks that may be expected, nor address the performance standards that must be maintained.
Qualified individuals please submit application (found on website) cover letter and resume to:
Position: Senior Industrial Sector Manager
Attn: Kathleen Cannon
Energy Trust of Oregon
851 SW Sixth Ave., Suite 1200
Portland, Oregon 97204
Salary commensurate with experience and skill set
Competitive benefits package
This position will remain open until filled
Energy Trust of Oregon, Inc. is an equal opportunity employer
From: Kathleen Cannon
Sent: Sunday, November 30, 2008 1:18 PM
To: ETO All (Empl, Cont, Tmp)
Subject: Job Posting-Sr Industrial Sector Manager
Energy Trust is currently recruiting for a Sr. Industrial Sector Manager. This position is being recruited internally and externally. This position will remain open until filled.
All questions and applications should be directed to me.
Human Resource Manager
Energy Trust of Oregon, Inc.
851 SW Sixth Avenue, #1200
Portland, OR 97204