Portland's Future of Energy and Sustainability Forum A Sucess!

  • Phillip Kelsven
    Message 1 of 1 , Oct 3, 2008
      Thank you to all who attended the Forum at the Bagdad on Wednesday.
      The event was a huge sucess with an estimated 150 people in
      attendance. I received nothing but positive feedback from the
      participants and attendees.

      The event was a sucess due to the efforts of several people including:
      Jonny Holz, Christian Miner, Pamela Sporborg, Libby Tucker, Kyle
      Diesner, Natalie Cannon, Ulrike Mengleberg, Amber Dennis, Bob Stull,
      John Morris, and of course Sean Mcgrath

      Thank you very much for your contributions

      This was another event to add to our growing list of really cool stuff
      that FOE does.

      Our next meeting at Paddy's is on October 15th. Mark it on your
      calendars.

      Phillip Kelsven