Columbia Chapter of Association of Energy Engineers starting up

  • Phillip Kelsven
    Message 1 of 1 , Sep 2, 2008
      Future of Energy,
      A local chapter of Association of Energy Engineers is starting
      up. They are having an initial meeting this Thursday, September
      4th. Details below. Any questions can be answered by Marv Serhan
      at marv@... or by phone at 360.635.0304

      Our kick-off meeting will be held at Clark Public Utilities Electric
      Center just adjacent to the Vancouver Historic Reserve and Clark
      College . Specifics follow:

      · Address: 1200 Fort Vancouver Way , Vancouver , WA 98668

      · Directions (from I-5): Exit Mill Plain Blvd , head east on
      East Mill Plain Blvd , first right on Fort Vancouver Way . Utility
      is immediately on right.

      · Parking: Southwest side of building.

      · Community Room: Entrance is adjacent to parking lot on
      southwest side of building.

      Our host is Sam Walker, an Energy Engineer at Clark Public
      Utilities. If you need clarification on directions, Sam can be
      reached at 360-992-3354.

      To familiarize potential members with AEE and the benefits of
      Association membership
      To provide a brief snapshot into the planned learning opportunities
      that will come from AEE Chapter meeting attendance.
      To quickly cover some basic administrative issues including:
      Ø To elect an "Interim" Chapter Board comprised of the Interim
      President, Interim Vice President, Interim Secretary and Interim
      Treasurer

      Ø To discuss general issues such as meeting location, venue,
      agenda, etc. (Perhaps an alternating approach between Portland and
      Vancouver would facilitate attendance.)

      To answer any questions that meeting attendees may have
      To schedule a subsequent "Interim" Chapter Board meeting
      Adjourn