586Job Posting: Senior Level Executive to Launch NW office of consulting firm

  • friedandco
    Apr 25, 2012
      We are seeking a Pacific NW Region Manager to launch a new office for an energy efficiency consulting firm. The ideal candidate will have 10-15 years+ professional experience, with a specialization in any of the following areas: program design, program evaluation, power supply planning, and/or rate design. We are seeking someone with excellent contacts in the Northwest with the ability to develop new business, hire and manage teams, and work on projects.

      For more information, please send a note and your resume to:

      Amy Fried
      Fried & Company Executive Recruiters
      amy@...
      303 325 5795