5812012 Green Professionals Conference - Early Registration Info

  • Summer
    Dec 19, 2011

      Join us for the fourth annual Green Professionals Conference on Feb. 16, 2012 in Portland, Oregon. Together we will stimulate economic growth by strengthening the green job workforce.

      Learn More and Register

      More than just a job fair, the Green Professionals Conference brings together public and private companies and corporations, government agencies, elected officials, universities, trade schools and nonprofits under one roof with the goal of furthering sustainability, energy efficiency and renewable energy industry growth.

      The 2012 conference will include nearly 20 educational sessions with expert speakers covering energy efficiency, renewable energy, sustainability and green job growth. Additionally, the conference will include on-site career services for job-seekers and an exhibit hall where sponsors and exhibitors can interact with current industry leaders and recruit a new generation of green professionals. To read more about the conference and view session topics visit the conference website at www.Green-Professional.com.

      Interested in sponsoring or exhibiting at the conference? See our Sponsor Exhibitor Prospectus!

      Oregon Convention Center „  February 16, 2012 „  503-808-9003