579"Energy Conservation for All" - AND a Great Party!

  • Summer
    Nov 9, 2011
      I am sending this out on behalf of Angel Swanson.

      Hi there!

      I want to be sure that you have all the information for Thursday night's event at 6pm. There are just 2 days to go!

      Community Energy Project is practical, passionate and effective. They take weatherization and respectful customer service, to empower residents with fixed incomes and physical limitations to use less energy in the first place - to truly conserve. This enables them to pay for heating bills they can afford without compromising on medication or food.

      I am so proud to be on CEP's board.

      It would be marvelous to see you there and have your support. If you are unable to make it, please consider contributing online or pledging to contribute by the end of the year.

      Oh, and, there is a drawing for an iPad (each purchased ticket gets an entry and additional ticket entries are $20), awesome live auction items (one is me cooking you and your friends a full homemade Brazilian dinner replete with music, caipirinhas, and a samba lesson from a professional samba instructor), live brass band, entertainment, great food wine and beer, best desserts ever and excellent company.

      Energy Conservation. Social Justice. A Great Party!! Who needs more than that? Really? What are you waiting for?

      Conservation for everybody!

      Best,

      Angel

      The link to buy tickets and learn more is here: www.communityenergyproject.org/bridge.html
      Let me know if you have any questions at all.