575Mechanical Design Lead
- Nov 1, 2011
Aerotek Energy Services is looking for a qualified Lead Mechanical Designer.
- One will assume the role of Lead and be responsible for directing and maintaining the mechanical design efforts on assigned projects.
- Will be responsible for implementing design procedures and standards on projects. Responsible for review of design and drafting work performed by those reporting to Lead.
- Responsible for high level design on projects.
- There will be a "mentor" aspect to this role; helping develop more junior members of the team.
- Experience using MicroStation & AutoCAD, additional design software is a bonus.
- 2+ years as a Mechanical Design Lead.
- 4+ years design experience on large power projects.
- This position is located in Portland, OR.
- Direct Placement / Pay is dependent on experience
o Very Competitive pay structure
- Working in the utility industry
- Project scope will include large/industrial power related projects; hydro, Wind, Fuel plants and power systems.
Qualified Candidates contact: