574AESP NW October Monthly Happy Hour This Wednesday

  • jonny holz
    Oct 17, 2011
      Important note from AESP NW:

      As AESP NW transitions to our new website (www.aespnw.org ) and our new email newsletter service (MailChimp) we will begin to phase out the Yahoo Group. For the time being, you may receive multiple emails from us from our different communication tools. We apologize for the redundancy, but we want to make sure you know about our great events. Once we get the bugs worked out of our new services you will stop receiving email notices from this Yahoo group. In the meantime, please check your spam filters to see if our event invitation sent on Monday, 10/17 via MailChimp went to your junk mail. If it did, please change the setting on your email server to allow future emails from AESP NW.

      Thank you.

      "Residential Energy Consumption Variation Research"

      Phillip Kelsven, Program Analyst, ConservationServices Group

      Wednesday, October 19th@ 5:30 to 7:00 PM

      Meet us at TheGuild Public House, 1101 East Burnside

      Have a Signature FoE Drink &Enjoy Happy Hour until 7pm, just for us! $3 draft beers & well drinks

      Appetizers served at 5:30 sharp by your favorite local energy folks

      Phillip Kelsven will present his latest research entitled "Energy Consumption Variability Among Homogeneous Housing Stocks and How it Relates to Socioeconomic Indicators and Energy Efficiency Program Participation Rates"

      House holds consume energy in many different ways for many different purposes. The behavior patterns in which American households use energy causes wide variations in total residential energy consumption per home.  Data suggests that total energy consumption in similarly sized homes in the same neighborhood in a typical American city can vary by factors of 8 or more. What accounts for such wide variations in energy consumption in fairly homogeneous households?

      Check out our new website at www.aespnw.org. At our
      website you will find updates about our upcoming events, job postings, and
      more!