      From: glennmonty65 <glennmonty65@...>
      Subject: [FoEF-Portland] "Fall Harvest Party" This Friday!
      To: FoEF-Portland@yahoogroups.com
      Date: Wednesday, October 12, 2011, 7:13 AM

      Dear FoE friends,

      Here's a last minute, special offer! This Friday, Oct. 14, Oregon Solar Energy Industries Association (pronounced "Oh-SEE-uh") is throwing its "Fall Harvest Party" to celebrate the change of seasons and the end of summer, but not the end of solar!

      Join Executive Sponsor Lane Powell Attorneys along with Refreshments Sponsor SolarWorld at a "Pre-Function" from 2:30-4:00pm with two presentations on solar trackers and the solar thermal installation at the Bill and Melinda Gates Foundation HQ. The party follows immediately thereafter with catering from Elephants Deli. Weather permitting, we'll enjoy views from Lane Powell's rooftop terrace of the ODS Tower's 21st floor.

      I want to offer members of the FoE listserve a special discount good TODAY ONLY. You may use the Special Guest Rate to register along with the code "OSEIA_ED_FH" and get into both the presentations and the party for $20. That's less than our member rate, but please register today to take advantage of the offer!

      Check out the flyer and events calendar at www.OSEIA.com.

      My best,

      g.
      Glenn Montgomery, Executive Director